Enrolment period open for the 2019-20 season!
We have two exciting news for you! First, the registration period for the 2019-2020 season is now open! You have until August 31, 2019 to sign up.
Second, electronic registration is now available!
To register, follow the instructions on the page How to register. You'll find links to sections that contain important information for your registration, including the steps to register electronically.
Highlights of the upcoming season:
- For Recorder for Fun, Gilles Plante is replacing Marie-Laurence Primeau until Christmas.
- There will be 8 sightreading sessions (including an Interpretation Workshop). Certain sessions will be particularly inclusive of less experienced players!
- The Technical Workshop will take place on November 7, 2019.
- The Conductor for an evening event will take place on May 7, 2020.
- There will be five Sons & Brioches concerts. Check out the calendar for dates.
The Welcome Cocktail will take place on August 28, 2019. Members and all potential members are invited - introduce your friends to the fun of recorder playing! The directors will present their programs for the year. It will be an excellent opportunity to discuss with them what group to join, if you're new to the MRS or are considering changing groups. You can join the MRS at the Cocktail. Finally, the Recorder Centre will be present with instruments and scores for sale. Welcome to new members!
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Place: Ecole de musique Vincent d'Indy, 628 chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Outremont, H2V 2C5 (Edouard-Montpetit metro)